South Yorks Curry Night

Grim

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Evening all.

I've just been out for one of the best curries i've ever had. On the menu i noticed an interesting feast:

"Whole stuffed lamb (for 15) - lamb marinated in a spiced yoghurt sauce. Oven baked with a stuffing of rice, potatoes and eggs. Garnished with onions, capsicum and green chillis. Served with a selection of side dishes, naan breads and salads."

Total cost is £260 which works out at £17.33 each. Anyone interested? Obviously we'd need near 15 people to make it viable, so if you're interested, let me know. I've included a poll above with a few suggested dates, but it can in effect be any date if none suit. You can vote for more than one date in the poll if more than one date suits.

Alternatively, if not enough people fancy the challenge, we could just have a normal meal out. Normal dishes are in the £8 - £11 region.

http://www.kashmiriaroma.com

http://goo.gl/maps/snQqC

Andy

We would be up for a meal out, but I'm not keen on Lamb. (Once had goat curry and that was the nastiest tasting food I've ever had) Any date is probably OK depending on moving house and football (That's the Missus not me, she's the season ticket holder) Nick

shouldn't be a problem nick, i doubt we'll make the 15 for lamb by the looks of it, and even if we did you can do what you like.

Looks like 6th of april is favoured so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry peeps, got sh!t times again in the family, not in a particularly party mood. We're at that stage in life, unfortunately, where loved ones are departing us. :(

Hope you all have a good night though. :)

xx