Any Reason Why Wheels Dont Fit?

Guest AndyJW

Guest AndyJW

Just trial fitted a new set of alloys and they hit the wing supports on the zero. The alloys are the correct offset/pcd etc and 195/45/15 tyres which I was recommended to go for. So why would this size hit the wing support? One step forward three steps back with this flaming car....

Guest AndyJW

Ok folks, what offset pcd should I have as I seem to get conflicting advice from all over the place.

Edited by AndyJW

Agree everything i've read on here points to zero having ET15.

The 2b seems a bit more variable as some people have ET15 and some (including me) use ET38. GBS actually have 2 sets of from mud guard holders listed for the 2b with ET15 and ET38 i guess it depends on the builder. I think the zero is a bit more fixed with the way things are done, so hopefully a bit easier for people to know what to fit in the future, the 2b depended a lot more on the original builders choices.

hth

The offset for the wheels on a zero should be ET 15, if the wheel you have are standard for sierra fittment then what you have will be ET 38 and this is why they are touching the mudguard brackets.

Pete