Cracking Sunny Weekend

Tazzzzman1

Well what Can I say........plenty of the yellow stuff in the sky, which means kit car time... :clapping: :clapping:

Good chance to really try out the newly fitted clutch.

Took SWMBO out across the peaks on Saturday and covered 150 miles touring around some of the best roads in the UK. Suprisingly not too much traffic, so had a bit of fun :crazy:

Saw plenty of nice motors out and about (2 Ferrari's, 3 or 4 Astons, a Masserati and a Lambo which woke me up when it screamed past me doing silly speeds....) What recession?

Sunday took the car for a short 400 mile round trip to Cambridge to visit the old man. Apart from numb bum syndrome the car didn't miss a beat. Nothing broke or dropped off. Now deciding to have another blast out today. should have 6-700 miles on the clock this weekend, not too often that happens. Lets hope we have a few more days of warm sunshine..... :clapping:

Yes I thought what a good day for the first long drive ,take it to be tuned and then the open road,WRONG on way to tuning water pump failed limp home and wait till Wednesday for a replacement

Drove mine over to the new house on Wednesday and enjoyed every 1 of the 15 minutes!!!! Too busy trying to fit everything into the new garage and unpacking stuff in the house. Not to mention shopping trips for DIY stuff. Glad others are able to enjoy the weather. Nick.

Guest iank

Absolutely agree - lovely weekend.

Did nearly all the "shopping" on Saturday so I could have Sunday out in the kit...

Downside is I now have to "pay for it" by doing all the jobs today that we bought the stuff for on Saturday..... but its still a nice day :cray:

I was working on the motors all day yesterday. .and it didnt feel a chore..got the bike carbs on.but need a thicker gasket as it has an air leak..fitted a hid conversion to the bmw..polished up the lenses too..then washed it too. Amongst other things. ..got a lovely red neck going on.

Guest whiz

I was working on the motors all day yesterday. .and it didnt feel a chore..got the bike carbs on.but need a thicker gasket as it has an air leak..fitted a hid conversion to the bmw..polished up the lenses too..then washed it too. Amongst other things. ..got a lovely red neck going on.

Yorkshire is full off rednecks I can hear a banjo playing in the distance lol

Andy

After 14 hours on the tin top, did 3 hours on a friends car ( she has no money and it needed a catalyst that is built into the manifold) I managed a few trips out and a longer run

It is so much fun, I need more weather like this then I can run it to work down the country lanes