Scottish Membership

Guest whiz

Well I'm proud to say our membership in Scotland is growing very steadily. Just over the last month we have had about six new members. It's great to see and I will have to organise a meet which will hopefully suit the majority.

Append your name to the post with location to give all the others an idea of our hometowns

Andy

Edited by whiz

• 2 months later...

Morning Andy ...

I have no claims for Scottish membership - but my 'wee hoodie' does.

It was born and bred in Kelly Bank, Wemyss, Renfrewshire back in 1997.

It has asked me to drive it back home but I haven't yet found the time.

It's most recent request is to claim 'affiliated membership' of the 'Scottish Clan' ... or ... 'extended family membership' ... or ... 'distance membership' ... 'default membership' ... I know, I know it's now clutching at straws ... but it's obviously been watching "Who do you think you are"!

Do you think it has any claim to a tartan, then at least I can make it a seat cushion or something.

Well done with the growing membership and a very good day to all members 'north of the border' ...

Alan

post-12941-0-70669800-1404892071.gif

My lad works for autoglass and did a job for a guy near Aberdeen. Guy said he had a few cars including a RH2B, 'bet you've never heard of one of those lad...'- my lad enjoyed telling him that his dad had built one! Small world.

• Like 1

If the vote is yes then we will have lots more members. Hoodies living abroad get it for free. I wonder if Mr Salmond will add that to his campaign?

Nigel

oversea member no longer get free membership, that's why membership

Is down by around 100

Hi Steve managed to change location now, yes I`ll get down to loch Ken to see you all I don`t know what guests we have in.

beautiful spot Galloway forest and area ,you are not far from David Coultard`s museum at Twynholm well worth the vist

Dave