Help !

Guest mower man

Guest mower man
:help: :bad: After an unintentional off road event yesterday on a very wet A1 I need a couple of spare wheels tyres un till I get wheels/tyres replaced /repaired no need to be legal tread or posh apair of seirra steels with manky tyres would do will happily pick up HELP mower man :help:

i've got a few spares you can borrow for a bit, probably borderline tyres.

Aside from that, i assume all are ok? what happened? Spill the beans!

Edited by Grim

Guest mower man

Heavy shower ,heavy traffic at first ,road works, water on inside of screen and inside of glasses no where to stop safely may have aqua planed found my self on grass then back on tarmac steering like boat managed to get off main carriage way found 2 punctures on rear and possible 2 broken wheels [ will find out later ] .Alittle shaken !!! got recovered home ,inspection after lunch pm your address /post code and when you are available , only want them for short while hopefully while replacments sourced mick :clapping: :crazy: :bad: :80:

Guest Gargoil

Same here, glad you are ok.

You seem to have enough offers for wheels/tyres but if you need my spare, it's all yours.

I have a couple of oars too, next time you want to go sailing........

Guest mower man

Thanks for all replies and offers wheels anew tyres sorted no more action till they arrive ,seems I was lucky ? no other obvious damage so keeping things crossed mick :crazy: :clapping: :drinks: