New Seats Have Arrived

richardm6994

Guest jetskijase

Mark, they build whatever colour/ configuration you want, and they are in Telford! Guy is graham and very friendly bloke. I fitted mine , realised i could do with a bit more arse padding! Took them back and extra padding fitted ni problem for a few beer tokens if i remember correctly.

Guest Howtightpet

Ok I'm in trouble now her indoors wants comfort instead of our R500 caterham seats

So guys where do I find them or life will not be worth living lol

Guest Howtightpet

Going to get all my dash and transmission tunnel redone at the same time and just going to decide on a new body Colour

It's all spend on this hobby lol

• 4 weeks later...

I've fitted the drivers seat this afternoon....it's on a set of runners but the problem is that the seat doesn't seem very rigid on the runner.

Everything is bolted up tightly and I can feel it's the runners that have the slack in them.

Is there anything that can be done??? I can grab the top of the seat and rattle it 2or3 inches (the 1or2mm of movement at the runners equal a lot of movement at the top of the seat)