2015 End Of Season Kitcar Bash - 11Th To 13Th September

richardm6994

Do any of the kids ( under the age of 16) do they have any nerf guns to bring with them my kids always go away on sites and have great fun might be something for them to keep them happy for a while or at worst the big kids to play with

PS Nerf gun is a toy gun that fires soft harmless darts just encase any was wondering :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

• Like 1

This years end of season bash passes have now been posted out so look out for them in the post. Bouncy castle, slide and jousting have been booked. the club BBQ will be available for all to use just bring your own food as there's no club catering at this event, our burger flippers deserve a break to!!!!

looking forward to next weekend just pray to the god of sunshine :excl: :excl:

Please Note a 10 MPH speed limit will be inforce on the field for the safety of all attending, please observe this to ensure a fun and family friendly weekend :friends: :friends:

Edited by Shaft

Are there any times for the run out?

I can't make the weekend, niece's 18th birthday on the Friday night and working on the Sunday but wouldn't mind tagging along for the run if it's the Saturday afternoon/evening and my hangover has subsided.

Is the run open to all or limited to those attended for the weekend? If the weather stays dry all week the ford at the Bently Brook should be passable for a mass splash.