Santa Pod Drag Strip 20Th June 2015

keith kelly

santa pod 20th june 2015 club booking  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was rather funny the time i set in the 1/4 in both cars. My kit got blitzed on the the sprint the handling was beyond scary!! So much so i parked the kit up after nearly losing it in the fastest bit of the track and used the v6 to finish the sprint. The coupe even beat half the field there in the 1/4. Its the Main reason i.m intested in going to see if the times are anywhere near true

Edited by DanE

Ok final update! the form has been sent off to book the club stand, We can ha

ve as many come as we want but stand will only accomodate 10 cars, this can be addes to but can not be guaranteed that aside there is loads of space on site just the pit area that is limited.

I asked about advance booking as there was no option for the 20th on the ticket section of the website and she has now added it on link below so if you all want to book on seperatly make life easier. You do not need to make reference to rhocar when buying tickets.

If you book on in advance the tickets are £33 and £8 to spectate (yah even cheaper). select the RWYB voucher and admission for 20th june it will then ask you how many tickets (price per person so two drivers is two race tickets) it then give you the option to add spectator tickets etc.

https://www.eticketi...ay/default.aspx

Screenshot_2015-02-24-09-44-45_zpshumdonaa.png

Hope its all clear enough and really looking forward to it.

Thanks.

Keith

Edited by unclechief

• 1 month later...

True but what ever date I looked at it clashed with something. I know some are not going castle coombe due to distance and only one day event so this gives an alternative option bob. for me castle coombe is a 2 1/2 hr plus drive each way which I don't have an issue with but its only a one day event makes for a long day. Should be plenty at both hopefully!

Guest 2b cruising

Sorry Kieth. I have just been informed by her that must be obayed. We are off to West Wales over that period.

That means I have to withdraw my name from the sheet.

Once again sorry. I hope you have no problem getting it filled. Ken.