All Out Shopping ?

fry61

Not me, took advantage of the warm and clear weather for an extended run out to see some old friends. Thank goodness I didn't SORN the car over the winter. Speedo failed half way there and indicators stopped working on the way back so nothing new :)

Christmas hair cut or as the boss calls it a good clipping out ,then pub lunch ,now programming a plc for a job on Monday in Windermere,plant room been 6ft under water does wonders for electrics that does!

Best wishes to all for the silly period.

Mr D

Scrooge was a very misunderstood man, and the bloke that invented Christmas should have been crucified . :acute:

Guest peter2b2002

power cut this morning,been out to pick up a trailer for my next project tomorrow

peter2b

power has just come on( well they left a generator in our drive till they can put up a new pole 2 fields away some thing hit it a snapped it in half)

At work all day from 0830-1900hrs and as is traditional at Christmas cooking and serving dinner to the watch members.

After dinner it's speeches and gifts and then all the cleaning ready for handover done by the officers.

As usual we were just serving the main course when we got a turn out, all the work nursing the turkey and roast potatoes almost ruined. Luckily it was a quick rescue from a lift so we were there and back in 20 minutes.

• Like 2

Hope they are all at the shops not ordering stuff on the Internet. Our office has been swamped with parcels for the last six weeks and we are all coming to the end of our reserves with people starting to go sick and arguments breaking out. Ah the season of goodwill.

My special contribution was to back one van into a wall and break the light last Saturday and today I backed another van into a third in front of the manager, luckily without damage this time. He had the good sense to keep his mouth shut.

Roll on the January sales.

Happy Christmas to everybody.

As usual we were just serving the main course when we got a turn out, all the work nursing the turkey and roast potatoes almost ruined. Luckily it was a quick rescue from a lift so we were there and back in 20 minutes.

Damsel in distress -- rescued -- tick -- just a drop of water to squirt then. Hopefully not over a burnt & buggered turkey.