Castle Coombe/ckc Event

fry61

Have collected 12 tickets from CKC -- I need addresses for all on the Page 1 list -- send a P.M please -- they will be posted out a week before the event.

For those that are numerate -- there is still a spare ticket.

I wasn't able to go last year so I am not sure about the access. If I can get off the site and get away about 3.00pm without an issue, (I have to get home swap cars and be near Stratford by 6.00pm) then I would like the ticket. If getting out is an issue then I'll leave it for someone else who doesn't have the time constraints I have.

On the Castle Combe web-site I cannot see an advance ticket discount for passengers --- seems to be same as £12 on the gate.

BUT there are large discounts for 15 minute track slots starting @£20 -- does any-one want track time? Needs to be booked as a club entry to get the lower prices.

SHOUT if you wish to go on track & I'll apply -- needs to be in before 28th May.

PLEASE take a close look at C/Combe web-site -- I may have mis-read.

looks like it....apologies for the **** layout....

TRACK REQUIREMENTS
Price
QTY
Sub Total
Dedicated Club Track Sessions
£350ea
Individual Track Sessions between:9-11am & 4– 5pm*, booked on or before 28th May
£20ea
Individual Track Sessions between:9-11am & 4– 5pm*, booked after 28th May
£25ea
Individual Track Sessions between: 11am and 4pm
£30ea
Slow Parade Session (£15 on day)
£10ea
Fast Parade Session (£20 on day)
£15ea
SUB TOTAL
£
*Special price for car club members only. All track sessions between 9am-5pm priced at £35 on the day
Please specify approximate timing preferences of track sessions and parades (These cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best!)
PAYMENT DETAILS
Edited by Bob Tucker