Leicestershire Bbq And Run Out 16-17Th July 2016

Andi

My thanks as well. Sorry couldn't join you today but really enjoyed yesterday. Just made it home without getting wet, although got lost when satnav led me up a single track road leading to a disused (locked) railway crossing. You gotta love them :)

Covered about 160 miles in total, most I've ever done in one day !! Will never forget our tour of Uppingham (sorry, you just had to be there :))

Guest Pauljordan

Thanks to all who attended either or both days & for the excellent help and assistance with my quick oil and filter change on the forecourt. As for issues it did not end there, upon completing packing up helping Bob & Mo to pack the trailer tent up we spotted on flat tyre on the trailer. Lesson learned by both of us.... Do not use cans of squirt as after 2 tyre still flat. Photos to follow later. All sorted now after a run back home home for compressor, great end to weekend with a communal Take away with Bo & Mo, Derek & Mo plus Sheena and myself.

Guest 2b cruising

Thanks to all who attended either or both days & for the excellent All sorted now after a run back home home for compressor, great end to weekend with a communal Take away with Bo & Mo, Derek & Mo plus Sheena and myself.

I didn't mean I liked the puncture bit. I liked the helping hand part of it.

Guest Pauljordan

Hi Martin, it was nice to have you and Karen along with us ( plus we managed to get a great view of the Vale of Belvoir). Hope the kit ran okay on your trip home?

Cheers Paul & Sheena.

Guest 2b cruising

I was only so I'll cos you forced me to drink that vodka Andi

Yes Chris. I saw Andi poring it down your throat and holding your nose to make you swallow it Chris. Pants on fire.

Thanks to Andi & Paul for an enjoyable week-end going round & round & round the local villages & to all the lads & lasses who attended . Big thanks to Paul & Sheena for the B&B on Friday & Sunday

Guest Pauljordan

Hi Bob & Mo,

I was great to meet up with you 2. I hope the rest of your road trip was as much fun? Hope there was not to many issues.

Looking forward to meeting up again soon and remember there is always a room here for both of you if you are ever passing plus a space in the garage for Florin.

Cheers Paul, no issues on the rest of our England/Wales/England trip -- the t/tent tyre didn't dare go flat after all the effort that went into getting it to hold on to its air.

Trust the oil smoke from Florin has cleared.