Gbs Zero Standard Floor Rear Diffuser

keith kelly

hi all,

had the gbs diffuser in the garage for ages (bargain on ebay long time ago) and picked up a mounting bracket last time I was at GBS. has anyone go any pictures of how the front mount is fitted??

reason for the question is that it sits lower than the floor and I would have thought it would be flush with the floor! I would be flush if I had a lowered floor.

I am completely aware that it prob wont make a blind bit of difference and its only cosmetic but want it to look right.

regards

keith

Zachs has a lowered floor, also, his fell off, so dont copy his way of fitting it, lol

Just to set the record straight....Mine only fell off with the help of a lovely kerb actually! Before that is was fine as per my blog post...after that I reused the damaged holes in a rush refitting and yes it fell off because I didn't redo it and sort it out properly lol. I will still be using the same method this time with the added fixings at the front and also better fixing strategy at the rear :)

http://zachsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-neglected-blog-catch-up-post.html

Its in there briefly. but I used some angle to mount the front (minus any actual fixings for the diffuser, it just sat there held at the rear sides)

Its under the car, if anyone sees it, they'll be more concerned you've run them over!

• Like 1

All the blogs are lowered floor versions. The only front fixings I have are the two on the tongue bit. I have confirm with Chris that it's not flush with the floor pan but not sure I like it not having anymore front fixings can see it vibrating a bit! The lowered floor ones have extra fixings into back of floor section

Guest 2b cruising

works for me jaimo I do it first then talk about it seems to speed things along considerably try it

Is that why you are known as flash ⚡⚡⚡

As long as Swimbo is happy, who else matters.

Sorry Ozz but just couldn't help myself on this one. ☹️😐🙂😂

Edited by 2b cruising