National Kit Car Show, Malvern 3/4 June 2023

alanrichey

Hi All,

IanS, GamboGold and I met up at Warrington along with CAskew (who waved us off on this day but drove down on Sunday with family to enjoy day 2) we then drove down in convoy to Malvern along the A49, what a great road, fantastic views, included a fast truck!! (if you were there you know!!) and led us to the kit car show.

We saw new models being shown e.g. the 4 wheel drive dieci, electric speedster, MK's new turbo (to name a few), perused the tools/ spare parts, new instruments, etc and viewed the hundreds of kit cars parked up at the many club stands. The weather was beautiful and everyone was friendly and all to willing to chat about their cars and their build/ modify and repair experiences. If you didn't go you missed out. 

There was an array of food places, brew shops and of course a bar!

I drove back after the club AGM leaving IanS and GambolGold to pitch their tents and prepare for the evening entertainment.

A drive back up the A49 saw a clear road with a smattering of vehicles and a smile on my face as I had a fun drive home back to Blackpool. All in all a great day. Next long trip on the horizon is Newark, I hope they have booked the weather.

Darrell

Nat. Kit Car Show 2023 030623.jpg

• Like 2