Megan Fasey 1994-2005

Guest Daren.F

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daren.F

Megan had a happy life, she suffered with a laugh and a smile, and was a tonic to lifes so called stresses.

We are lucky in that we knew, we would only have Megan for approximatly ten years, this taught us to value the time we had with her.

Megan had more experiances and attention than she would have if she had not had Hurlers disease, this lesson is one we all need to learn, children need time and attention from there parents, not money and toys.

Megan loved a party, last weekend she was well enough to go to a familly bonfire party, in the last year she had said less and less, and I think its fitting that her last words were Party and Bonfire.

Life goes on and we have few, if any, regrets.

I am reading your posts and take comfort from the comments and support offered, you keep making me cry but Im not ashamed of that.

Anyone who wants to come to the funeral is welcome, you will feel at home as I am borrowing the clubs gayzeebra.

Thank-you all

Daren Christine and Louise

Daren,

I read your post earlier today, but couldnt reply to it.

Ive just read your second post, and feel ashamed that I couldn't.

If you can find the words, I surely can.

I can barely imagine how you and your family feel right now, but I am gladdened that you have been able to take comfort from the time Megan spent with you all, and the obvious joy she brought to you.

You and your family are in our thoughts,

God Bless

Bob & family

Guest allbejay

Daren, Christine and louise

My very best wishes go out to you all, and i wish you well for the future to come.

Atleast you have friends who are willing to lend their comforts,

Our deepest sympathy Bejay and family..

Hi Daren, I just finished reading the whole thread and noticed your name at the bottom (on the active list). I'm glad you take comfort in reading all our posts and it brought a tear to my eye as well. Thanks for sharing this very special part of your life with us and be assured that all our thoughts go out to you and your family.

All the best

Guy, Michelle, Kayley, Imogen and the blob (gender not yet known!)