Brrrr

Guest Nigel Novice

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tim Norman

Went for a little run out this afternoon. Not too bad once the right side of my face had frozen. Got a light dusting here at the moment, considering going to the Notts meet in the Hood..................................Considered and binned the idea as bloody stupid. :D

We have a light dusting here now but it been trying to snow all afternoon.

It was FREEZING out in the garage when I was finishing off the gearbox for the Eagle RV, I had to go out to get a few parts and on the way back I called into one of the local DIY stores to see if I could get a fan heater ;) but all they had was cold air fans :crazy: :lol:

So I will have to wait till the summer when they should have heater fans in stock :rolleyes:

Was out on the TV Homecall yesterday.. Went down to assist Larry ( Knock-on) on his "will be finished for SVA", 2B/4.

Those TV members who visited before , will remember that larry is doing an "open air" build. Well he now has a roof instead of the plastic sheet and fence panels on 3 sides. Still rather draughty!!.

His build is progressing . Many thanks to the tea fairy.

Made a solid mount for the tank. Turned the rear Zimmers so they weren't at 90 deg to the swinging arms. Seat mounts fabricated. New Disks and pads needed for the front wheels. He really must stop having to take things apart and start assembling!!.

Good lucK Larry

PS Yes it was bloody freezing, but I went prepared.. Snowed on the way home.

Was out on the TV Homecall yesterday.. Went down to assist Larry ( Knock-on) on his "will be finished for SVA", 2B/4.

Didn't know that anyone was going to Larrys,Graham as I had only a few replys to my e-mail :huh: with most saying they couldn't make it to the homecall. If I had known I would have come along too

We had a good covering of snow here 6 to 8 inches and up to a foot in places. Tried to get out to the main road this morning but couldn't get down the hill off the estate as it is already littered with stuck cars. :o phoned into work and only 3 poeple in and was told not to bother :rolleyes:

Photo-0313.jpg

Photo-0312.jpg

Not too much snow here, between 2 and 3 inches, but the council hadn't gritted the estate overnight and as its slightly downhill past the house I was having great fun watching the muppets brake hard in the usual spot and then glide out across the T junction until the kerb and a bush stop them :rofl:

Funs over now though as the council has got its act together now.