Pedals To High

Guest darkcloud

Hi Neil,

I've got a Sierra complete pedal assembly if you want it to butcher.

Free of charge if you want it, just cover postage as i'm in Derbyshire or someone relay it you to a show.

Nick.

Guest darkcloud

Thanks for response guys, I intend to raise the floor, that SS sheet is very flexible !!!

Will extend existing pedals, plenty of replacements locally. Have access to chap who breaks Fords in SW.

Neil

Guest MartinP

I also though the pedals were to high. I ended up buying the GBS Zero pedal assembly and positioning the centre of the pedal pad to 7.5 inches from the floor.

Martin

I have 2b wishbones and no probs with height, 170mm from floor to bottom of brake pedal. I did see one like yours but I thought the angle of the pedal mounting bracket was wrong. Is the brake fluid reservoir about horizontal, you could just need to tweek the bracket angle to bring the pedals down.

Jez

Guest martynr

i too had a similar problem, the guy who initially built my 2b must have very small feet as he had raised the floor by almost 2 inch. what i did was used some 10 mil ply to reinforce the floor and added some boy racer pedals to the origional seirra pedals. works fine for me now.

ive actually become used to high pedals and find i can safely put my foot under the clutch pedal on long journeys to stretch my leg. As people have said its easy to modify either the pedals or the floor. That what i love about these cars they become tailor made to you...