Hollowell 7Th & 8Th July (Northampton)

richardm6994

My vote goes for the steam powered trip to the pub! :drinks:

After all, the kits are there any day of the week, the Steam powered monsters are not.

This is going to be one excellent weekend i think, even more so now we are having a club stand. :clapping:

kids are fine....its the adults which cause the problems!!

the road run is always a last minute "panic" thing because of other stuff going on with the rally. We only have two trailers and as you can imagine...everyone wants to go!! But if anyone misses out on the ride....take your RH's to the pub and we'll meet you there!!!

I will do my best to cram you all in on the trailers....it might get a bit cosy tho!

I am happy either way steam or run out or will do run out then to the pub to meet the rest who went by steam. Cant wait looks to be a fantastic weekend may be we should look at catering as a group???

Guest MarkB

I am happy either way steam or run out or will do run out then to the pub to meet the rest who went by steam. Cant wait looks to be a fantastic weekend may be we should look at catering as a group???

i will be bringing our twin stove and disposable bbq's, could put them in the club gazebo in the evening if anybody else wants to put owt in saves everyone bringing the same stuff

Friday night is the most awkward for finding food because there are only 1 or 2 food-stands open and they are usually the fish and chips & jacket pot. The problem is that the que gets massive, especially for fish and chips which you can be waiting half and hour plus!!

In the past, Saturday night feeding hasn't caused any great problems because loads of places are open selling food (not rip-off either), plust there is the buffet and BBQ at the pub in ravensthorpe.