Newark 2013

philshelton

http://www.kitcarshow.co.uk/

Arrival is from mid day on the friday. Camping looks to have been moved or at least the area we have camped in the past is no longer shown as camping, when I have more information I will let you know.

We DO have the hog roast on the Saturday night for members and family please be prepared to show proof of membership if asked.

We will also be doing the midday BBQ on the stand the same as we did at Stoneleigh for members and family, again please be prepared to show proof of membership if asked.

I'm up for some burger flipping again Phil, its a great way to meet people, especially new members who perhaps dont know many people yet.

They soon learn to avoid me.... ;)

• Like 1

I'm up for some burger flipping again Phil, its a great way to meet people, especially new members who perhaps dont know many people yet.

They soon learn to avoid me.... ;)

Helen said if the weathers as good as the last show will you be in the mankini. I said she should not ask things like that

Helen said if the weathers as good as the last show will you be in the mankini. I said she should not ask things like that

Thats ok Phil, I have that neanderthal charm, she obviously still thinks of THAT photo! :p

i will be going this one in kit if everything goes to plan and camping hopefully try for friday but more than likely be sat as away from the 8th till the 14th will be bringing a freind too leaving missus at home to fend for the kids :)

Camping Areas have changed at Newark

here is a map of where we propose to camp as a club. thank you to Rob (CMA) for doing the map labeling thing.

post-2587-0-91393800-1368551012_thumb.jpg

There will be a RHOCAR flag on friday Night. Any problems finding us give me a call 07968484740

See you all there

Phil

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Guys

Sorry to doubt the map but if it is the area that you have highlighted then there is no way you will get all the RHOCaR campers on there.

Is it worth considering the land to the side of the "George Stephenson" pavilion ?