Newark 2013

philshelton

All I'll say is...."YOU TW*T's"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For those of you there Saturday morning for my arrival will know what I'm on about. PMSL...I'm Sure there will be a few photo's spring up on the forum to explain better.

Great weekend, a big thanks once again to the efforts of Phil, Mark, Dan, Bob etc etc for making a great weekend. My sides are going to be aching for days with the laughter on Saturday night. Roll on Hollywell...... :clapping:

• Like 1

Fantastic time as usual. Massive thanks to Phil for his tireless efforts and a big thanks to all who make these weekends as good as they are.

A few piccies below:-

Full House

20130615_211003-1.jpg

20130615_210333.jpg

20130614_223624.jpg

20130614_220549.jpg

20130614_153326.jpg

20130614_153310.jpg

Guest MarkB

First of all thanks to Phil and the all the people who pitched in to make this event happen, thank you to Nick and Keith for flipping the burgers for all to enjoy, thank you to all that joined us for the weekend, some people travelled a bloody long way, from the far north to the far south. It was just heart warming to see everybody helping everybody, set up tents, event shelters etc etc. I must admit the RHOCaR tent building section of the club may need a bit of training with regards to locating ideal pitching spots :acute: . The Friday and Saturday night event shelter self entertainment did not let us down, many a laugh was had. TKC magazine and CKC magazine gave us a free one year subscription to give away, these were won by Phillip (gomatthome) and Annette (graham385's wife). Many thanks to TKC and CKC for their kind donation. The hogroast was very well received and hopefully we will be inviting the supplier used this year to return next year. The weather on the Saturday was a little damp but Sunday turned out to be a cracking day. Thanks again to the committee and members for their part in making this weekend so good. :drinks: