Newark 2013

philshelton

Guest MarkB

That is where some of those there last year suggested also may be a bit more sheltered its near to the toilets as well

we will never get the event shelter to fly if its too sheltered... :crazy:

Guest whiz

We would have to be early to get that area as it was popular last year it's close to the small shower and toilet block its close to the 4x4 area so those guys where using it

What about the area the other side of the toilet and shower block to originally proposed, still has the trees to shield from the wind, close to toilets and showers and has room to expand the camp if needed.

http://s412.photobucket.com/user/leswelsher/media/Newarksize.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Just confirmed I'm coming up for the day on Saturday, bringing my father in law as his birthday present (what a great excuse to get it passed swmbo!!)

Unfortunately dont think I can persuade him to camp, still 4 weeks to try though!

• 2 weeks later...

I will be coming in the tin top as the kit won't be ready in time....(again!).

Hollowell will be it's first public outing with the v8.. (MOT now booked for the weekend before Hollowell so I've got a deadline date to work to....and miss!)

I will be coming in the tin top as the kit won't be ready in time....(again!).

Hollowell will be it's first public outing with the v8.. (MOT now booked for the weekend before Hollowell so I've got a deadline date to work to....and miss!)

stop being lazy and pull your finger out !!! youth of today i don't know

Unless it's horrendous weather, myself and the little'un will be coming as she's quite keen to camp. But with no weather gear, I won't be putting her through the long journey if it's horrendous (a little bit of rain, as we all know, is no issue provided you're moving!). Probably up in convoy with the rest of the Midlands squad, by the sounds of things. Will play it by ear, basically.