Rhocar National Meet September 27th to 29th

philshelton

Was think about going to Sywell piston and props show that weekend, if not might come along (even tho still have finished building) so wont be a kit provided that is acceptable

thats fine no need to be in a kit not going to sting you like some of the shows as this is a club meet

Have asked for PayPal details but don't have them as yet. when i get them i will post them, Paypal payment will be £11 this is £1 extra to cover paypal costs when making payment please state both forum name and full name so I know who has paid. Alternatively send a cheque made out to RHOCaR with your name and forum name to phil shelton, 53 horsewell lane, wigston, leicestershire LE18 2HR

Payment for national meet can be made to paypal account chrisn@rhocar.org for £11, Alternatively send a cheque made out to RHOCaR for £10 with your name and forum name to phil shelton, 53 horsewell lane, wigston, leicestershire LE18 2HR

Please make sure you state your full name, Forum name, car reg and if paying by paypal National meet so chris can let me know you have paid

who would like to do a car treasure hunt / tulip guide run out ?

I am hoping to get hold of some cones so we can have a bit of a auto test, and if i can get some straw bales we may be doing have a go archery.

At the end of the day its your club and your national meet so the more you guys can give inputting ideas and helping make them happen the better it will be

Guest 2bsprint

who would like to do a car treasure hunt / tulip guide run out ?

I am hoping to get hold of some cones so we can have a bit of a auto test, and if i can get some straw bales we may be doing have a go archery.

At the end of the day its your club and your national meet so the more you guys can give inputting ideas and helping make them happen the better it will be

Car treasure hunt / tulip guide run out sounds good, I have never done a auto test so can't comment

How about BBQ in the evening?

No cones for auto-test -- then ask members attending to save & bring along empty plastic milk cartons -- a stick in the ground with a carton on top = cone -- knock off carton plus 5secs on time -- break stick plus 10 secs -- carton & stick nowhere to be found plus 20 secs.

• Like 2

Phil, my dad has just been round and we've been talking about the national meet. Basically Alan has not long since bought 100 or so bales of hay and straw that are stored in a lorry trailer on the rally site. It might be a bit awkward to get them out but worth asking Alan if we can borrow a couple. He also has a couple of dozen traffic cones of various shapes and sizes that I'm sure we could borrow.....definitely worth giving alan a call :)