Goodbye And Farewell

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

After much thought I have now sold my zero, so I just wanted to say cheers for the advice and help to get my car through IVA. I doubt I will be on the forum much in the future. So good luck to everyone still building. I have now got a few weeks to get the garage tidy before picking up my new project which is going to be a 3.2 m3 engined marlin sportster. Can't wait

Cheers all

No need to leave us you are a petrol head like us all

Please keep us informed sounds fun

and post some progress reports we are all kit car nuts

and open to all makes

ie The Uk kit Car Club

sounds a nice kit to build did a summer holaday to devon so as a visit to marlin could be fitted in

good luck

Stephen

agree no neeto stop coming on forum like the look of the sportster at the end of the day it is still a kit car and this is a kit car club dont matter what make or model it is its a club so would like to no same as others how this project goes :crazy:

I'm still a member and come on the forum most days even though I've changed from the kit to a Z3 a year ago. 3 very young kids has prevented me getting out and about as much as I used to but there's only one club stand I'll be heading for once I get active again and that's this one.

Good luck with the Marlin and I'd also like to hear how its going.

Cheers

Saw a really nice deep red coloured Marlin Sportster at a show in Tewkesbury last weekend, looked amazing!

I went to the Tewkesbury show. Were you there in your zero? I saw one next to a westfield but didn't get a chance to say hello.

Didn't realise it was on so didn't have my 2b with me.

Was a pretty good show though, would be good to get more kitcars there was thinking of contacting the organiser and seeing if they wanted to promote it more for kits as well as its mainly classics. I didn't know there would be any kits there to be honest.

I went to the Tewkesbury show. Were you there in your zero? I saw one next to a westfield but didn't get a chance to say hello.

Didn't realise it was on so didn't have my 2b with me.

Was a pretty good show though, would be good to get more kitcars there was thinking of contacting the organiser and seeing if they wanted to promote it more for kits as well as its mainly classics. I didn't know there would be any kits there to be honest.

Yes, that was me. I am also a member of the WSCC, hence parked up with a Westie. We go along to a few local shows and there are only ever a handful of kits on show as they are generally promoted as classic car shows. We do our best to promote the kit car scene and they always generate interest.