K-Series Gbs Zero

brumster

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarkBzero
      Hi technical experts,
      I need new suspension bushes for Ford based Zero, I have used GBS ones but they have appear to failed after 1200 miles. 
      Does anyone know of another supplier who sells them? Maybe better material. 
    • By Pthomas
      Hi All,

Uncertain and inexperienced new member asking for a quick bit of advice please!

I have agreed to purchase this secondhand GBS Zero - please see expired eBay listing:
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122578482611

I've just checked on the DVLA website, however, as its registered as a Robin Hood. Questions:
      - Is this is genuine GBS Zero? Is there a way of checking or can you tell from the photos?
      - Assuming it is, does the slightly incorrect registration cause any issue/ concern?
      - Any other thoughts welcome!

Due to exchange on Saturday so apologies to ask for a quick response...
      Many thanks all.

Pete
    • By MarkBzero
      At long last after 8 weeks off work recovering from an operation I am allowed to drive again. So whilst sitting at home doing nothing and bored stupid with day time TV I decided to treat myself to a new exhaust shield to stop me worrying about my son burning himself on the exhaust can.

Then on the test drive I tried the new accident dash-cam, only a cheap version from Aldi, but I was surprised with the quality and think it is good enough considering yesterday day was cloudy and overcast. A lot of back ground noise but I suspect even an expensive cam will suffer with wind noise.

• By bennyben
      Hello All

I am piecing together my Zero and have a few suspension questions for the old hands out there:

1. The front suspension bottom ball joints are held in place with 3 bolts each side. I have noticed that the GBS-supplied nuts have been squashed a bit on one side to make them off-round. I've never seen these before, so here's my question - do you apply a locking compound to them or just tighten to the specified torque and leave them?

2. Out of interest, does anyone recommend applying locking compound to nyloc locknuts?

3. Do you use washers on the nut / bolt for the bottom ball joints? There aren't any supplied in the fitting kit.

Many thanks for your help

BB
    • By MarkBzero
      Advice needed from anyone who has fitted hood and doors, where do you start? Where do you fit the support brackets for the frame? Do you use rivets or screws in screen frame or rear panels?
      I have the standard narrowbody zero kit.

Thanks
      Mark