Areas

Guest Alwest

Guest Alwest

Hi all I'm new here and to tell the truth I'm a member of the WSCC so don't get mad at me please, I'm trying to find people who are in the west mids ( birmingham ) area that own kit cars and would be interested in maybe a few evening or weekend meets in a cross community partnership lol

Maybe just find some like minded people in the local area

Hi all I'm new here and to tell the truth I'm a member of the WSCC so don't get mad at me please, I'm trying to find people who are in the west mids ( birmingham ) area that own kit cars and would be interested in maybe a few evening or weekend meets in a cross community partnership lol

Nothing wrong with some cross community get togethers. I go along to the Cotswold area WSCC meeting as it is local to me. I am made to feel very welcome with them and you would also be made very welcome at a RHOCaR meeting. We all have the same interest at heart :)

Guest alfaGTA

Westfield owner? Burn the basta.........

Oh I own a MK :rofl: , welcome aboard!

Area meets tend to be advertised by the area secretary in the events section

http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showforum=27

Guest chris brown

Welcome to the site as others have said its not what you drive being a hoodie is a state of mind (petrolhead) l'm always welcomed with the old Daimler

Edited by chris brown

Welcome to the site as others have said its not what you drive being a hoodie is a state of mind (petrolhead) l'm always welcomed with the old Daimler

She even got pride of place,front and center of the stand at stoneleigh :) :) :)

Guest Alwest

thanks all, I have had a good luck around the site now and had some good responces so will be joining in due course, unfortunately I cant use the member map until im a paid up member but it wont be long, hope to meet some of you soon

Guest alfaGTA

Member map thing does not work for me but I know the locals anyway so its not an issue!

The members discount with Eurocarparts for example does work and has saved me more than the annual membership fee here