Went To View An S7 Today. I Have A Few Questions

Guest A.B

Guest mower man

Motorquip retail/ wholesale most things automotive , brakes, clutches ,coolant hoses most of the factors in my area supply their stuff mower man

Bobs suggestion of a filter is the same as a VFL 101 after a lot of research! So I bolt off the return... Can I do that right above the tank rather than having it run right through the car?

Struggling to remove the oil sump... Can't seem to release it. There is a lot of sealant and it looks like a double gasket has been fitted. Possibly I'm just being a bit soft....

5.1 dot break fluid alright?

Ordered the braided lines and such... It is an-6 for fuel I'm using an-10 for oil because of the oil cooler.

Next on the list is a filter for the twin carbs any recommendations? I'm thinking ram air...

Only problem is fitment as the engine is mounted slightly forward in these it doesn't leave a lot of space... Air filter is 12cm wide, I don't have that much space between the carb and bodywork... I guess it's just foam but I'm worried about the mounting bracket.

I'm struggling to find the correct bush that's fore mentioned in this thread, my top mount bushes. Can't Seem to ID the suspension model. Is it just a case of measuring it and hoping for the best?

Can anyone give me a how to guide as I don't know how the suspension is set up ie if I undo a bolt what knock on effect it will have. Do I need to compress the spring ect?

The 'mini lights' on my car don't seem all that light at all to me. So I'm looking for something else, what size will I get away with 4x100 15" but what J sizes can I get away with?