Donnington Show

philshelton

I would like to say a massive thank you to all the Rhocar members who gave up their weekend to get my car closer to its final goal of an Mot.

I hade a great time and have made new friends, it's a true testament to the club that demonstrates that it's not the car, but the people within it, that make an organisation such as Rhocar a success.

My thanks go out to Phil and Richard for suggesting me in the first place as well as the whole weekend making my dashboard.

Simon and Richie for spending so long under the dash and bonnet sorting out the wiring fiasco which was Sierra-Vicki Green-Sierra again. Rob and Nick for all the mechanical inputs including drilling out my sheared hub bolt.

Stuart, Dan, another Nick more too, there are others too but I can't seem to remember names of people against their profile names, it wax just a mad weekend where time simply flew.

I just now need to get the few small finishing touches completed and get a ticket on the car ready for next year.

Many thanks to all who were involved in the Rhocar Exmo rescue.

Dave

• Like 6

I'm off to the UAE in a couple of weeks do it will be in the new year that I get a proper chance to tinker and get the much awaited mot.

I'm really hoping that I'm in the country and on the road so I too can pay it forward at Donington next year. Mine will definitely be hinder not help lol

:)was a pleasure to of been there just a shame the wiring took most of the weekend but then there are a lot of wires lol I did not want to get in way where wiring is concerned its a pain in the rear so best left to those who like doing it lol and dave was great to meet you and hoe to see you in car next year at the show

Guest chris brown

I bet Mr Paddon was impressed using his Dino boot lid as a tea tray :rofl: :rofl:

he did bite well when shown the photo. Really easy to wind up is young Chris. All was placed on pads very carefully and only for the photo.