2015 End Of Season Kitcar Bash - 11Th To 13Th September

richardm6994

Guest mdav1970

Hi,

I got my letter the other day with 1 wrist band and on the letter it says 1 Saturday & Sunday passes, when i actually booked for 2 people for Sunday only? Can anyone assist?

Hi,

I got my letter the other day with 1 wrist band and on the letter it says 1 Saturday & Sunday passes, when i actually booked for 2 people for Sunday only? Can anyone assist?

It'll be fine, just turn up in the morning and all will be sorted.

Safe trip

:) :)

Just got back home from a run out to the bash. Fab day out and nice to catch up with friends old and new. Hope you all have a great evening and another great day tomorrow, just sorry I couldn't stay. Maybe I can plan things better next time!

Guest 2b cruising

Sorry to all but I just could not make it.

Packed my car up all ready to go Friday, but sadly had to unpack this morning.

I had been looking forward to it for a long time but a sad event meant I had to cancel.

Another year to go now to get and meet you all.

Hope you all enjoy the party and the whole weekend.

Guest mdav1970

To start with i never complain ever. Now that's clear i can go to my rant.....

What have i paid £15.00 for Sunday only tickets? thats £7.50 each for me and my mate who gave up taking his car to a classic car show. We turned up at 10.15 only to see people already packing up. Pakred up and went to get some breakfast in pub only for them to have finished doing breakfast, So me and my mate go to a cafe a few miles away for a nice full english. Come back 11ish and everyone seems to be packing up and going. I also seem to have been the only one turning up on the Sunday morning. Why did i need to pay, what did i pay for? We sat had coffee for 30 mins and watched people leaving. I know Saturday may have been the main day but why ask to choose between the 2 days if then Sunday is just a pack up and go day?

To start with i never complain ever. Now that's clear i can go to my rant.....

What have i paid £15.00 for Sunday only tickets? thats £7.50 each for me and my mate who gave up taking his car to a classic car show. We turned up at 10.15 only to see people already packing up. Pakred up and went to get some breakfast in pub only for them to have finished doing breakfast, So me and my mate go to a cafe a few miles away for a nice full english. Come back 11ish and everyone seems to be packing up and going. I also seem to have been the only one turning up on the Sunday morning. Why did i need to pay, what did i pay for? We sat had coffee for 30 mins and watched people leaving. I know Saturday may have been the main day but why ask to choose between the 2 days if then Sunday is just a pack up and go day?

sorry you feel that way the time taken to pack down and clear up after an event like this takes around 4 hours. then all the gear has to be unpacked or dropped back to where it came from. All this is done by club members who give up their time to help and space in their garages free of charge. Do you what to help out as well and lighten the load for the few that do?

• Like 1

Thank you Phil and the team for another great year end bash. My kids loved it and we did too. There is a lot of hard work that goes into putting an event together and no one gets paid for it. There was an issue due to the pub double booking but that was not Phils fault but we all still have a fab time. My kids are already taking about next year.

Phil as i said and Rebecca said if you need help just let us know.

• Like 1

Guest david_l_perry

Cheers to all for organising the bash. Had a good time and my daughter Josie loved it and made a load of new friends. Glad the rain stayed off for the most.

Run out was fun other than yours truly getting very low on fuel and needing the assistance of Ivan and Mick' Jerry cans.....mine was originally full...but I gave it all to the generator for the bouncy castle just before the drive out, not realising how low on fuel I was....muppet :-)

Anyhow, will certainly attend again and good to meet a few new faces.

Thanks again chaps and chappesses for the work involved.

Dave

Edited by david_l_perry