Stoneleigh Thanks To Everyone

Guest Howtightpet

Guest Howtightpet

Just wanted to say thanks from Lynn and Myself Making us feel welcome at our first RHOC event.

Sorry we did not camp in one way as we could have had a few drinks with you all later in the evening.but our hotel was very cosy and very dry and a well stocked expensive bar.

Thanks for the Hog Roast and thanks To all the committee.

Lunch burgers today was very nice.

Once again thanks to everyone

Alan lynn

Guest 2b cruising

Really sorry I missed it..

Hopefully better weather forecast for the end of season bash.

Edited by 2b cruising

Thankyou to every one who came and a big thanx to all that helped set up and take down the club gear. Cheers to those that spent time flipping burgers . Never trust the weatherman, cracking weekend roll on end of season bash

• Like 7

Guest Ian & Carole

Great weekend, thanks to all who work so hard to pull it all together.

Pleased the burgers went down well.

Sorry we had to shoot early doors, but wanted to get home to see how our grandson was getting on after falling off his bike last night, breaking both his wrists.

Right wrist set last night , went into theater this morning to have the left one manipulated an set as he broke both bones in this one.

Opp successful and hopefully being discharged this evening.

Greater weekend thanks Steve for the Curry Saturday. I can feel the sun burn still on my face...

Thanks for the great company and efforts by the committee and all the other helpers.

Stephen

Edited by stevedohc2b
  • Like 2

Really GREAT WEEKEND did not Stay perhaps we will one day !

Thank YOU everyone who we talked to came Sunday on my own travelled in again on the Monday with my wife Rosemary, we enjoyed the time at the show and Thank everyone we spoke to at the Show and on the RHOCaR stand.

Fantastic CLUB just hope everyone else enjoyed it all as much.

Thank you

Steve and Rosemary

:lazy:

• Like 2

Good week-end, great to catch up with folk ; sorry we missed you Alan & Lynn. To make the trip complete we arrived home 10 minutes before the rain started.

Glad you arrived home Safe good to see you both

Stay SAFE.

Had an awesome weekend and feel blessed to have so many close friends to share it all with!

Got home safe and sound even with a broken rear Coil spring and towing 1600kg of caravan!

All club gear unloaded and packed away then grabbed a shower to get rid of the smell of Burgers! Lol.

A massive thanks to all who help and to all who make our club that extra bit special.

:drinks:

• Like 6

Great weekend, great weather despite all the doom and gloom spread by the forecasters.

Thanks to all the boys and girls that make these things happen.

Stephen, did you get home without completing your hat trick of mishaps?

• Like 1