V8 Robin Hood For Sale

richardm6994

I have spent ages thinking and looking at different kits, and as soon as this came up I love V8 cars so easy decision.

Have given up on motorbikes and rwd autograss so needed something with GRIN factor and I am sure this will not disappoint.

I have spent ages thinking and looking at different kits, and as soon as this came up I love V8 cars so easy decision.

Have given up on motorbikes and rwd autograss so needed something with GRIN factor and I am sure this will not disappoint.

Welcome aboard, you've joined the right club thats for sure.

Go easy in the V8 beast.... it bites! ;)

P.S.... look after that bloody engine! :db:

• Like 2

Welcome aboard...

That car won't disappoint that's for sure....Just be careful as it will bite as Shaft says.

Hopefully you can drive it better than Rich as he used think it was a 4x4 on track days....

ENJOY :clapping: :clapping:

• Like 1