Sign in to follow this  
Andi

Lidl Jump Starter

I have something similar too cant remember the AH rating to hand but very usefull bit of kit, cost a fair bit more that this one but was some time ago

I bought a battery charger for £12.99 the other day from Aldi, seems to do the job and is much smaller than my old one. Lidl and Aldi seem to have a fair few useful bits. especially when they have 3 year warranties on most of the stuff

• Like 1

Keep my Kit and Bike on what I think they call "Battery Optimisers / Optimizers" they are on permanently and monitor the batteries condition and keep the battery in Optimal Condition and purportedly slow down or minimise any deterioration of the Battery. :lazy:

Yes as has been mentioned by Andi previously watch out for deals on Aldi and Lidl where there are normally 3 year warranties which benefit us all :crazy:

yeah the one i bought is meant to know when it's fully charged and drops to trickle charge. Also has some auto setting to recharge batteries that are completely flat as it does it in a different way up until a certain point then charges normally to regenerate them or something. Know idea what it does but as long as it charges my batteries :) all for £12.99!

The little booster I have started a 3l diesel.

The missus keeps it in her car now.. Tends to leave electrical things on whilst sitting in the car with the engine off :rofl:

Can I ask how the booster charges itself? Do you have to take it to a 240v socket to charge it or does it plug in to the cigarette lighter socket and maintain itself at optimal charge?

I don't have it with me but I'm pretty sure it's both Nigel

Edited by Andi

I bought the lidl one yesterday and I'm pretty sure it only charges via the mains

the one I have charges either by mains or via 12v cigarette lighter