Hollowell 7Th & 8Th July (Northampton)

richardm6994

Just a reminder to get your entry form's sent off folks! Closing date is the 30th May!!!

If it makes things easier, you can scan your filled out form and email it to me and I will take it to Hollowell when I'm next down there (the next couple of weekends).

exform.jpg

I have received entry forms today and they have a number marked in the bottom corner I presume to be stand allocation number. I know most of you have already sent yours off so can you pm me you names, car model and reg number so I can include a cover letter to let them know we are all together, also let me know if you are camping over so we can try and get an area allocated to us as a club. The letter sent to me with the entry forms states all exhibits to be in place by 10am and not leave till 5pm.

Have spoken to Allen Eaton tonight and he has already received some of the entry's and is aware that they are rhocar entry's. I have sent him a list of all so far along with my entry. we will be having a club stand which will have space for a gazebo/ event shelter. camping is from thursday if any one want's to I guess most of us will camp from friday night. For those coming down from sheffield / south yorks if you want to meet up at mine for a break and tea/coffee then take a run down the A5199 instead of M1 A14. Also is any one interested in a run out on the sat night after the show for say about 1 hour before we settle down to the drinking if so i will go out and plan a bit of a run.

thats brilliant phil!

If I'm free I'll come to the next meet to offer a few suggestions on things to do saturday night, but a run out sounds like a goods idea!.....If anyone is interested in a much slower alternative, on the saturday night (around 6pm ish) we hook up big trailers to carry passengers ("invited guests") on the back of our traction engines and have a run out to the local pub in Ravensthorpe (about 40mins traction engine ride each way). The pub puts on a free buffet & bbq (not free).

video of last years road run...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7QpIMPM8I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwuCxeIVdz4