Hollowell 2013 July 6Th 7Th

philshelton

Guest MarkB

Thursday for me & Mo, overalls at the ready

me thinks Nick and Bob are going to be fighting over who gets down and dirty with the old steamers :girl_devil: :girl_devil:

Stephen,

Are you bringing a tent or caravan?

You should be fine if you arrive early Saturday morning (or even Friday evening?) especially if its a tent you're bringing. I'm sure we'll be able find a space for you :)

The biggest problem this show suffers from is lack of camping space for exhibitors simply because it's a v.popular show and we don't charge for camping. It get very busy from about 6pm on Friday as that is when most people turn up.

It's says on your entry forms what time exhibits must be in place by (I think it's 10am but can't remember and havn't got a pass to hand at the moment)

Hope to bring The shed ( Teardrop caravan )

I could drop it off on Friday morning if it is open then go to work Friday afternoon

come back Friday night

Stephen

some of us are there from Thursday so you could drop it off Thursday or Friday Steve

Hope to bring The shed ( Teardrop caravan )

I could drop it off on Friday morning if it is open then go to work Friday afternoon

come back Friday night

Stephen

That would be the best plan by far! & you would have no problems getting a space