Zero For Sale.....

Shaft

Nick,

Echo the above mate.

Just stick with it and the right buyer will come along. I take it you have also put an ad in Piston heads. Always found this a good place to sell to the more serious punter/ petrol head.

Gob-smaked by Femi's decision, but do understand his reasons. Yours however is IVA'd, on the road and is a damn good/ one of the best builds around. You wouldn't live with yourself if you had to break her up....... :cray:

Chin up mate :drinks:

Well then my good friends..... The heads up on using Piston Heads was a good one...

The Zero is now sold, the first chap turned up, looked at it, i took him out for a blast, and he bought it!

It's staying local though, (less than 3 miles) so thats probably a bad thing? 8)

Don't worry, i'm staying in RHOCaR though, I've made far to many good friends to just drop off the radar.

Well done mate. :clapping:

Real sorry to see the car go, but hopefully to a new hoodie member?

Glad to hear you will stay a hoodie, Camp overs would never be quite the same without you :drinks:

I told him about RHOCaR and all it entails. He seemed very keen to get in on it all, so yes, hopefully a new member?

Well done Nick glad to hear the good news,also that you are staying on here as your input usually consists of very good advice with the occasional hint of sarcasm.The guy who bought it wasnt Richard Cranium then??

• Like 1