Theducks Build To Date In (Not So) Brief (Anymore)

theduck

Have to agree. Sorting the wiring for example on the rear lights was a right faff and took far longer than it should have. I'm getting through them though and hopefully won't be too long before I'm only left with the bits i need the midlands lads to come and watch me do while drinking my tea and eating my biscuits. Lol

ha ha ha time in the garage i only wish at the minute i am waiting on bits again lol just waiting to get paid so can pick head up and try get some of this new engine together hopefully fingers crossed as can only get in there on an evening when kids gone to bed :crazy: :crazy:

Guest peter2b2002

i've been trying to get out to my shed , trying to sort out why i get n/s dip but not o/s dip,o/s main but no n/s main n/s side front and back but only o/s rear side lights + the extra drivers lights both come on with main beam but stay on with dip selected??? also the rev counter and speedo lights have gonedark, the other instruments lights, swmbo says next weekend should be clear, but don't hold your breath

peter2b

Bit like my wives idea of a "full day" in the garage. I'm made to do things either for or with her until midday and then expected back in for any long list of reasons by 4!

Ordered a polo expansion tank yesterday which arrived today! Less than 20 hours between order time and delivery time! eBay does occasionally bring up top suppliers!

This morning i started with this:

49FF96B3-B30D-4F37-A69B-9AE2C417A185.jpg

Then spent around 5 hours in the garage this afternoon and the above got turned into this:

794DAA6C-E386-463F-B233-80B93CD14BC3.jpg

My notes on were put on the wall and clever storage found for my spare steering wheel

333BF294-269F-42DB-8CAD-800F289C7866.jpg

Also fitted my new to me vice to my bench:

16433B67-0AAB-4EE6-9696-90A59320BF5F.jpg

I didn't touch the car, but I am getting there with the garage so I will be able to start working through the list soon.