Some People!

agent_zed

Driving in the hood on the way home. Got a a small village which always has a long section with parked cars so i have to wait to go on the other side of the road to pass them.

The (old-ish) bmw behind me seemed to be cross i had stopped to wait for the cars to come through (their priority). I start going around the cars and back up to around 30mph maybe just under, he then boots his car and overtakes at about 60mph towards a car which has now come around the blind corner ahead.

Both me and the on coming car have to slow to let the moron through hopefully without killing anyone. I lay on my horn for a bit t shop my dissapproval, along with the look of anger from the other oncoming driver.

He is then out of my sight as he goes round the corner.

I then catch sight of him as i come round the corner as he is now indicating right up a side road. He sees me and puts his arm out the window as he turns and gives me a middle finger!!!

obviously i was completely in the wrong for travelling within the speed limit without endangering anyone's life!

he needs a punch!

BMW what more can you say =@

OI.. I drive a bmw.

As it happens me and 2 other cars got run off road by a seat Ibiza yesterday ,driving like it was stolen.

total bill refurb of 2 alloys a week fresh out of refurb....grrr

nearly had a head on this morning with someone driving down the wrong side of the road, but I managed to swerve out of the way. Not sure what type of car it was other than it was white and my undies were brown!

Guest MarkB

You all need a Landrover. ;)

When I drive the jago executive I get people cutting me up, near side swipes etc, they then look at you as if it's your fault. People don't seem to care any more.

BMW what more can you say =@

hahahha i would have said the same except my other car is the same model bmw :blush: (although mine is newer ;) )

I'll sound old for saying it but where are good old fashioned manners gone! and the ability to drive. I'm pretty sure they don't teach people to drive like that or 2 feet off your bumper so i can't see how people think its ok?!

Could go russian style and have a camera permanently running like all the cars that caught the meteorite on camera. But not sure the police can use it? In the USA i saw signs saying to report bad drivers!

on the bright side i haven't driven my car as much in the last year as i have in the past 2 weeks :D

Long story short but about 4 weeks ago on a late Friday afternoon, I was following a small van on a country A road and he was driving all over the place, across the white line etc. I thought he must be on the phone and after I'd followed him for about a mile (during which he very narrowly missed a couple of head-ons at about 40mph,I got the missus to video him on the phone.

After another minute or so he actually drove off the left hand side of the road and then swerved back onto the road so we phoned the police.

We were coming into a village and while the missus was explaining to 999 where we were and was giving them all the details, he pulled over on the pavement so I stopped behind him to see what he was going to do.

Then, would you believe it - I spotted a police traffic car coming the other way, so I pulled out past the van (and the driver was on the phone)and I flagged the copper down and told him he needed to speak to the van driver. I pulled up further down the road.

About an hour later - the driver had been carted off in a another police car, another copper had driven the van away and I'd spent 45 minutes having a statement taken and showed the video to the police. By now I'd realised that this wasn't just about the mobile phone.

Two weeks later I got a letter off the CPS thanking me for my help, the driver had pleaded guilty in court to drink driving. 17 month ban, £110 fine, £85 costs.

Also, it was a works van so with any luck the tw@t will be looking for another job now as well - muppet!

• Like 4

Glad to see that you managed to get another drunk off the road. :)

Speed cameras I am not if favour of as they are useless once people know they are there.

I WOULD however be all in favour of Red Light cameras as the number of people around Doncaster who drive through red lights is increasing. An accident is just waiting to happen...

As you say, people just don't care and the lack of manners is now an all time high.

Simon.

I had a boy racer in his Chav Mobile itching to get past me the other night on a twisty B Road.

Eventually he took his chance and has he came along side, valves bouncing and engine spluttering I simply opened my drivers door!

That made him back off! Tosser! :)

Guest peter2b2002

I get idiots not pulling over on my road(narrow with rutted verges) when i'm in my 2B even when they are in 4x4's, funny thing is tractors do pull over for me when they see me in my 2B, we also get a lot of cyclists arround here in there lycra out fits who drive car owners nuts as they always seem to go 2 -3 abreast and realy pull over even when there is room to pass, i followed a groupe the other day for 3 miles on between Ash Parver and Ightfield a twisty bit of road , nearly had 2 head ons due to on comming cars over taking on comming cyclists on left hand bends

peter2b

ps, one thing makes these d*ck heads move over is when i'm in my Massey 390

I don't know who now, but a wise man on a kit car forum once had as his signature: "don't attribute to malice what can be explained as stupidity" ~ I might be paraphrasing a little here. I've found it a very useful motto, both driving and as a cyclist. I wonder if it's had a similar soothing effect for anyone else.