Den Tanner Banged Up

steve in stockport

Guest chris brown

I think you got it in one Dan. He must have lost a lot of cash over the last few years trying to be the businessman he wasn't. Couldn't organise a pi##up in a brewery comes to mind.

Guest peter2b2002

had the same thing where i work, chap had a fiber glass workshop in Stafford but rented 3 top floor units where I work saying he was setting up a unit for doing carbon fiber panels for racing cars , been there for 5 ish months but p*ssed of the landlord as he wouldn't let him into the units saying they were clean rooms and would cost him £3k to clean them up again, cut short,there was a water leak to a unit under neath we broke into 1 up stairs unit found a locked door with a golden light showing under the door and a slight smell of some thing i haven't smelt for years 8) door poped open the sight that we saw was looked like Moses opening the gates to heaven, 26 full grown cannabis plants nearly in full bud all growing in a hydro system with forced air flow though carbon filters with 25 sun lamps.

he got locked up for 6 months saying he needed the money to support his other business, he was ever allowed to keep all the equipment (tanks, lights,plumbing etc)

peter2b

had the same thing where i work, chap had a fiber glass workshop in Stafford but rented 3 top floor units where I work saying he was setting up a unit for doing carbon fiber panels for racing cars , been there for 5 ish months but p*ssed of the landlord as he wouldn't let him into the units saying they were clean rooms and would cost him £3k to clean them up again, cut short,there was a water leak to a unit under neath we broke into 1 up stairs unit found a locked door with a golden light showing under the door and a slight smell of some thing i haven't smelt for years 8) door poped open the sight that we saw was looked like Moses opening the gates to heaven, 26 full grown cannabis plants nearly in full bud all growing in a hydro system with forced air flow though carbon filters with 25 sun lamps.

he got locked up for 6 months saying he needed the money to support his other business, he was ever allowed to keep all the equipment (tanks, lights,plumbing etc)

peter2b

from what I found on tinterweb he was running the whole thing with solar panels so guess it was green grass

Guest Ian & Carole

In reality he will only do 17 months, the last 3 month he will be on a "tag" as the crime is classed as "low risk" to society!!!!!

Don' t you just love the British legal system.

• 2 months later...
Guest BruceRiordan

from what I found on tinterweb he was running the whole thing with solar panels so guess it was green grass

It is bit tough to run whole thing on solar panels.. It must be green grass and I will try it out..

It is rather....

But since we are on the topic I did a search and come up with some seriously pi**ed off guy who has done a major rant about how Tanner and

some chap called Busbridge stole his business and ruined his life. See here its a very interesting read.

http://kitcarmagazines.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/dentanner-crook.html

and here

http://ragingmad.blog.co.uk/

Looks like there hasnt been a lot of shed tears over Den`s demise.

Andi

Guest BruceRiordan

It is bit tough to run whole thing on solar panels.. It must be green grass and I will try it out..

Sorry for posting in old thread..