Stoneleigh 2014 May 4Th-5Th

philshelton

As always this will no doubt be one of the largest club get togethers of the year. We shal be holding the club AGM in the Warwick center at 4pm on Sunday 4th May. This is your chance to have your say on what the club does and who runs it.

The AGM will be followed by a Hog Roast. please come and see a committee member on the club stand to get your free Ticket by showing your membership card. This method worked well at Newark last year and ensures that members and there family get there pig cob. There is also a vegetarian option available this year.

Lunch time BBQ following on from the success of having a BBq at lunch for members with a £1 donation for a burger we shall be doing the same this year. Anyone who can help with the cooking please let me know its better if we have a few who will pitch in together and get things sorted.

Tea and coffee will be available on the club stand through out the day. for members new to the club please come and say hello do not be afraid of interrupting to say hello to committee members, we wont bite and we cant read minds.

the map below shows where we will be and as always if you cant find us give me a call my number is in the front of the club Mag so take a copy with you just incase.

Dont forget your membership card you will need it to get hog roast tickets

camping costs in a kitcar for the weekend

driver £5

Passanger £15

under 16 free

camping costs NON kitcar for the weekend

£30 per adult or anyone over the physical age of 16 years

under 16s free

Stoneleigh2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

We are coming for the first time with our caravan but a bit worried about space as its a twin axel does that matter ? I dont do tents.thanks

Excellent, more members of the RHOcARavan club! :)

• Like 1

We are coming for the first time with our caravan but a bit worried about space as its a twin axel does that matter ? I dont do tents.thanks

Great, I will pop over to see security today and peg out an acre of land for the caravan, gazebo, marquee and gas heated jacuzzi. Nothing like a few luxuries when camping.

Now, how do I convert the scalextric racing set from electric to gas :)