Stoneleigh 2014 May 4Th-5Th

philshelton

Guest mower man

The answer to your question is--- manifold there are lots of questions and problems they are usualy cured by persistance ,persiverance and pure bloodie mindedness just keep asking its free and we love sorting people out [one way or another] oh yes a secret bank account helps at times mowerman :crazy:

Guest Ian & Carole

The answer to your question is--- manifold there are lots of questions and problems they are usualy cured by persistance ,persiverance and pure bloodie mindedness just keep asking its free and we love sorting people out [one way or another] oh yes a secret bank account helps at times mowerman :crazy:

What are you on Mick ???????????? and can I have some please :sorry: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest mower man

What are you on Mick ???????????? and can I have some please :sorry: :crazy: :crazy:

Sorry how it got there Idon't know I was answering a guy who is hoping to be at stoneleigh and wanted to talk about kit cars -- most of what I'm onis for people with heart probs not good for normal people mick :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest Ian & Carole

Just finished unpacking , give the car a clean tomorrow.

Thanks for all the hard work folk put in to allow us all to have a great time.

Nice to put faces to new names again.