2015 End Of Season Kitcar Bash - 11Th To 13Th September

richardm6994

Guest mdav1970

Doesn't really answer my question Phil as to why your asking people for £7.50 each in advance, to turn up on the Sunday to watch everyone packup and leave. Lucky for me the drive was only 40 mins from my home & we went on for a drive through the Derbyshire Dales, before heading home. If i had travelled further to be there i would have been well *bleep*. Guess i will just know better for future.

Doesn't really answer my question Phil as to why your asking people for £7.50 each in advance, to turn up on the Sunday to watch everyone packup and leave. Lucky for me the drive was only 40 mins from my home & we went on for a drive through the Derbyshire Dales, before heading home. If i had travelled further to be there i would have been well *bleep*. Guess i will just know better for future.

point taken so might be better next year to just have one price for the weekend so to avoid this happening.

Its a fair point, the bulk of the adult fun was friday saturday night the day time was more about kids and the bouncy castles and the sat drive out. If it were me i.d charge per night. Not day. As with all these events sunday always results in people packing up and heading off. Organisers all do it for free and have jobs to attend monday etc Mdav Sorry you were disapointed the overall experience was really good for my family.

Fantastic weekend!!! Thank you to everyone who helped made it happen and another special thanks to Phil for the hours of work put in during the weekend and the months prior.

This has been our second year putting on this bash, and it's a steep learning curve. Mdav1970 you have a fair and valid point with the issue raised and I apologise for your day turning into a disappointment for yourself and friend.....we will certainly learn from this and do something next year to prevent a reoccurrence.....I will also drop you a pm later in the week when I've recovered some of my senses :)

On a final note, had to laugh this morning seeing the horse looking as hung-over as I felt.....

15C7341A-F9FA-4B13-BBEE-1248F9A8F224_zps

• Like 2

Lets not get upset phil you and all organisers etc do a great job i understand sum get upset but why todax was lovely weather and you had a nice drive to boot i didnt see any orther complaints oh hang on i do the climbing frame was too high lol

Fab weekend, had by me and my boys, big thank you to Phil and everyone else who's had a hand in organising this event. Always a pleasure to meet up with old friends and nice to meet new ones. The kids have their own social circle at events now which is amazing and makes my weekends all the better as I get the weekend off . Thank you again from us xx

Guest 2b cruising

Sadly I could not make it. That doesn't take away from me the respect and admiration I have for the people that put themselves forward to work hard organising such things.

Well done to all of you. It's people such as yourselves that make this club such a great thing to be a member of.

You must be the two guys who parked far side of field, then sat in camping chairs for half hour not moving two feet from car? Personally I drove a nine and a half hour round trip for one night camp, two macdonalds, one pub meal, porter loo, giant caterpillar, ice cream after a mad dash chasing steamer, fantastic band standing room only. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Want to bank as many treasured memories of this fantastic club for my son and me as I can. See you all next year

• Like 1