Stoneleigh

philshelton

Guest bob13

Grim, I to will be staying at the pub near the airport to Sunday night with my mate. So if you see my purple robin and my mates Westfield come say hi. I will be the tall one in shorts and a aussie hat on !!

Cheers Rob...

Guest Howtightpet

Well running late as expected due to a certain lady not getting home till early hours poor thing and not possible to sleep in Ruby on the way up.

Also hope there is no sleeping police men as my ground clearance is even less now. New sump her we come lol

Guest Howtightpet

Well arrived safe and sound we did venture to Gaydon heritage museum Hurdle. A bloody sleeping policeman At the entrance slowly over front wheels then grounded reversed back tried again at a different angle no look..

Well onto stoneleigh club stand empty but. Camping area hive of activity not wanting to get under people's feet we headed for the holiday inn now sitting with a nice cold beer just magic.

See you all tomorrow.

If I have a camping pass can I get in before 9.30 so can go to 40b stand

Talking of lost and found, there was a pair of prescription glasses found on the club stand area whilst we where packing away.

I believe Phil Shelton has them?

Edited by Shaft