Bike Carbs

jaimo

Mite try and make balance bar and fit nipples into manlfold so then got both and can be used or not whats best way of putting nipples into manifold

Also been offered megajolt jnr complete set up does this work with bike carb tps and does this still need vacum

You have to state when ordering megajolt if you want the TPS version or the vacuum (MAP) version......the difference is in the 'brain-box' and I don't think you can easily change the brainbox afterwards.

I ran the TPS version on the pinto......and MAP on the V8.........some say that MAP is better than TPS but in my opinion there isn't anything in it.......it's just down to which version is easier to incorporate onto your engine.

Edited by steamer

R1 carbs on my Pinto. Using Dizzy, firstly without the vacuum fitted. Engine would not rev cleanly at the top end when I hit the go pedal. Piped up the vacuum and the difference was very plain. Engine revs throughout the range now. And when you think about it, it should, that's what the vacuum advance is for.