Garage

jaimo

At that rate you may as well put a minibar and chandelier in too!

Close but no cigar..... It will have a few home luxuries.

But this will mainly be the storage/workshop/play area.

The kit and main garage on the side of the house is next on the agenda for upgrades during the dark months.

.......hmmmmmm, minibar :sorry:

Glass-fibre insulation is indeed the product I recommended -- once the ambient temperature falls below 15*C you will find your shed cold -- unless that is you're metal bashing with a 14lb sledge hammer ( or your Al M ) For draught proofing I would have used TYvec Sheeting over the frame before fixing the cladding -- but didn't mention as you had fixed boards before a picture appeared on forum.

• Like 1

OK....thanks for the info...just wondered if anybody had attempted brushing fibreglass on the inside of the wood (as per fibre glassing wooden roofs) to stop water ingress and damp.

I intended on insulating and applying some inside boards also, but haven't got around to it just yet.

Next is getting the roof on and making sure it's water tight, insulation, inner walls, doors, windows and then flooring.

Then the easy bits - internal wall, electrics, lighting, shelving and train set :crazy: