Eu Referendum, Where Is The Data?

megadodo

Guest Gargoil

Seconded. :crazy:

Your manifesto should include free chips for everyone on their birthday, but not fries, like you get at Mc D's.

Real chips for a real world.

Edited by Gargoil

The French I have known personally are great, just like most of them I suspect; they don't follow any rules but their own. Our problem with EU ( one of count-less many ) is we as a nation try to follow to the letter every rule.

• Like 1

Guest Ian & Carole

The French I have known personally are great, just like most of them I suspect; they don't follow any rules but their own. Our problem with EU ( one of count-less many ) is we as a nation try to follow to the letter every rule.

Very true, the French just "Cherry Pick" the cream of what suits them.

Shame we haven't got the balls to do the same.

Call me Dave has just dragged a very watered down list of concessions round Europe and had all the leaders fighting him 'tooth and nail'. He has come back with his list watered down even further. Now that suggests they all want to maintain the status quo. Clearly the rest of Europe wants us to stay in. Clearly the rest of Europe therefore benefits from us being a member.

That doesn't answer the question 'Do we benefit from being in'. There are some businesses that do benefit. Some that don't.(Talk to the fishermen!)

Apart from that I think the EU is in terminal meltdown anyway over the refugee problem which is progressing to crisis levels. Would we want to join at the moment if we were not already members? I don't think so.

Nigel

• Like 1

There's also talk of UK citizens living in the EU being kicked out.

If thats the case, surely we can kick out all the "EU legal" immigrants too?

At one fell swoop, enough school places, houses, NHS beds, reduction in our benefits bill....etc.

• Like 1

This is still speculation by the "OUTS"

All this rhetoric and still know one has said what out will look like

There is plenty of opinion on what outs would like to see

No one has actually said what we would loose and what we would gain

No-body's crystal ball has the definite answer to that one, we can only tread one path at a time & the "what if " of the other route ( no matter which way we jump ) is nothing but speculation. Don't think we have fought "our corner" for the fishermen since the Icelandic gun boats stand-off.

Edited by florin metal works

I've weighed up both sides of the argument and I've decided to vote OUT.

Now I'm looking forward to the IN campaigners resorting to calling me a racist because is seems the main way they want to get their point over.

Edited by richyb66

Guest 2b cruising

Never mind the what if out.

WHAT IF IN?

Even that is a crystal ball question at the moment.

Even DC cannot define what is going to happen. He tells us what is gong to happen. However not a single prediction of his has actually come through yet. Big difference between well chosen words and actualities.

The only reason I would put him first for at the moment is because the alternative is a definately no no. (That is not an in vote).

Lucky me not being a civil servant. LoL

Guest Ian & Carole

I bet a lot of British MEP will be shaking in their boots at the risk of loosing their cushtey number in Europe. ££££££££££ =@ :80: :80: :80: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There's also talk of UK citizens living in the EU being kicked out.

If thats the case, surely we can kick out all the "EU legal" immigrants too?

At one fell swoop, enough school places, houses, NHS beds, reduction in our benefits bill....etc.

I've never heard of any French or Spanish pensioners populating our sunny shores that we can exchange for ours when they come back.

However I think we might miss the BMW executives, the EDF executives and the Santander executives when they leave (with their investment and jobs).