Led Lights

tractor

You could try putting some lamps (see Bob I can learn) in the original side repeater holders which are taped up inside near to the badges covering the side repeater holes. That should give you some more resistance for the relay.

Your rapid flash with standard relay confirms the bulbs are fine. Zilch with the LED relay suggests you have bought a relay with the pins in the wrong positions or wrong voltages. There are many layouts of flasher relay pins and some different labelling formats too. Compare the pin numbers, 31 49 49A, and their positions on the bottom of the relays to check. If its not that then I'm stumped. Don't understand electronics.

Nigel

post-21-0-28793500-1460538656_thumb.jpg

Edited by Longboarder

Female spades onto the relay..2 inch of wire..then a male spade ..1 for each pin..then push each male into the where the relay belongs..easy and simple..2pins on the led relay were opposite each other

Chris,

I've used one of these since pre IVA: http://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/3-pin-led-flasher-relay , no problems at all.

But I have full LED indicators, not a match of bulb/LED's or replacement LED bulbs.

I've a pair of brand new & unused, in line fuses for LED indicators.

I purchased these before I realised that you could buy relays specifically for LED indicators.

If all else fails, you are welcome to them, FOC, just let me know