*** Hoodstock is back 17th and 18th August ***

Andi

As an ever more popular event, a date for this wonderful weekend of booze, cars, runs, sun, fun and primitive camping has been set at the beautiful location of Hill Crest Farm  in the rolling Leicestershire countryside

**** No official charge **** But a whip around for the wonderful Tom the farmer and Wife would be welcome.

Hill Crest Farm

South Croxton Road

Queniborough

Leicestershire

LE7 3RX

https://www.google.c...=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Tents can be set up Saturday morning if you like.

There will be a run out Saturday lunch time and possibly Sunday too depending on hangovers etc

All are welcome and may join in as much, or as little as you want. No pressure.

Of course there will also be a BBQ on Saturday evening and the club shelter will be provided, so bring some chairs.

Hope to see you all there

If you are standing in front of the farm house, the gate you need is a few yards to the right of it. Follow the yellow arrow below.

post-2933-0-16679500-1491946417_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andi
change of date

I have put together a different run out route....

https://goo.gl/maps/3s7bSjyq4RCM5bHM7

This route includes a stop at The Great Central Railway in Quorn. 

There is a very exciting reason for this stop. We are trying to put together a kit car event at the GCR, it will be open to all who bring a kit car to the show. At the moment we are in the early stages of planning but the outline is for a weekend to include camping or nearby hotel, beer shed, favourable rates for train rides, maybe entertainment.

I stress we are very early in the planning so some of the above may not be included but if we can get enough numbers, and a few clubs have shown an interest, we should be on. 

Also if you are not attending Hoodstock why not join us for the run out. Its not too far from most midlanders  and we wont be leaving early.

Right you lot, I only think it’s fair if you do not talk about Wales or Hoodstock trips anymore or I will not enjoy my first family holiday without foster kids for 12 years....

Gutted I am missing both events, last time I throw money at misses and say stop moaning and just book a holiday!

Guest Flipster56

Hi All,

im seriously considering getting a Robin Hood. I feel my body is getting too old for my Suzuki 1400 but would like something that gives the same feeling of freedom but with 4 wheels. The Robin Hood could be just the thing. Would it be ok for me to visit your bash on the 18th and have a wander round and a chat with the owners. 

Thanks

Phil King