What Did You Do At Work Today?

Guest scrabster

Guest zoomzoom

what you doing giving out drugs :) thought you only gave out rubber

Oh phil your correct that was yesterday, today I fitted a set of yokohamas to a Bentley while the owners kids throw Lego bricks at me.

Oh phil your correct that was yesterday, today I fitted a set of yokohamas to a Bentley while the owners kids throw Lego bricks at me.

they were only trying to build a relationship with you Marcus

Mot'd a dozen or so vehicles, drank Terry's tea stood in a car park holding a flash, laughed at the camera man trying his hardest not to emphasise Terry's bold patch, he gave up in the end and photo'd from a totally different angle .... Soooo funny, tracked Emma's new support vehicle... Started my vat return... Forgot to finish it...

Did some final fettling of the CAD data for the front bumper of the next MG (out later this year). Went home and started decorating the study so the missus can use it for her crafting and cardmaking. Rounded off the day by placing an order with CBS for a 'few bits and pieces' that came to over £200!

Sadly the decorating will keep me busy every night this week but at least I've then got the whole weekend free to get in the garage and crack on with the hardtop for my 2B

Mot'd a dozen or so vehicles, drank Terry's tea stood in a car park holding a flash, laughed at the camera man trying his hardest not to emphasise Terry's bold patch, he gave up in the end and photo'd from a totally different angle .... Soooo funny, tracked Emma's new support vehicle... Started my vat return... Forgot to finish it...

were does Terry keep this bold patch

can save you meeting! Throw big switch on incoming supply every thing goes off simples ;) ;)

Unfortunately Phil this is what keeps happening (without the switch being thrown though!)

Pressure cascades are lost in the Sterile Area (therefore not sterile).

Loss of approx £500,000 of product each time.

Now planning 3-4 month shutdown activities to trace and hopefully remedy root causes

Not much work, just getting myself 150 miles down the country ready for work this morning. Not a mile went by however where I didn't appreciate the fact that I could hear the radio, and there wasn't any wind in my face, or petrol fumes, and I could have the temperature at whatever I so chose, and the seat was bigger than I was, and the clutch feather light, etc etc etc. Unexpected side effect of owning a racing car, new found appreciation for the drab diesel van! :crazy:

Didn't know I had a bold patch... :rofl: :rofl:

Guess it makes up for the "Brown patch" you left in my car yesterday :rofl: :rofl: :crazy:

Must admit, I hate my photo being taken. Good job he had a wide angle lens. :db:

Guess we were lucky you didn't put on the Mankini and lay across the bonnet :bad: ...Pass the mind bleach please :crazy: :bad: :bad:

• Like 1