Wrapping Presents

tractor

my wife always forces me to wrap her Christmas present even though I have no input of choosing it sorry but blokes hands aint made for that kind of thing I have sausage fingers no finger nails and my thumbs have been it with a hammer that many times they don't work like they used to still ive wrapped it now so nightmare over till next year

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Guest chris brown

I wrap gifts the same way as masking a car prior to spraying. Lots of paper and tape it doesn't matter what it looks like as long as the bits you want covering are covered.

post-2933-0-30887400-1387832079_thumb.jpg

COS IT A BIT WEIRD WANTING A PICTURE OR YOU JUST A SADISTIC WANTING A PICTURE OF ME BEING TORTURED

Well.... Can it be any more cr@p than this.. Clare was due back and I couldnt find where she had put the xmas wrapping.. So newspaper it is.

Guest alfaGTA

post-2933-0-30887400-1387832079_thumb.jpg

Well.... Can it be any more cr@p than this.. Clare was due back and I couldnt find where she had put the xmas wrapping.. So newspaper it is.

I'm sure Laura Ashley sells vintage style paper like that, chalk it up as a win!