Hello - Newbie

Guest Boost

Just wanted to say Hello, not sure I'm in the right section,

I've just bought a Robinhood 2B, its in a bit of a state and never been finished or on the road however given some time or a lot of time I intend to start again and complete the build. Not sure of the original date kit was bought but all know a he minute is I hs an RS2000 engine in it and I pick it up at the weekend

I may be asking some daft questions later

Regards ........Sean.

Guest 2bsprint

Welcome, there is a great bunch on people on here and collectively a lot of knowledge. I recomend becoming a member, it is well worth it (and the cheapest car club I am a member of ;-) )

Thanks for the warm welcome, I picked it up today so I'm officially an owner now! :rolleyes: I'll post a few pics later when I figure it out and as you mention I'll join the club, nearest show to me used to be newark but I see that one is no longer - I'd love to have close up inspection of some of your cars as now I've seen mine the questions are mounting!!!

I was a newbie last year & the club has been great!

There is bound to be a regular 'area meet' every month where you can catch up with local members & when the weather is better check out their cars in more detail. I've asked some stupid questions on the forum & got instant answers so do ask!

Hope you get it out on the road soon!