Christmas Present From My 'children'

alanh65

A very good day to one and all.

Last August I bought my first 'Seven' and RHOCaR membership had to wait until Christmas in order that my adult children could get me something really worthwhile! I have been really patient and have waited 65 years for this experience.

I bought the car to share with my children and their partners in order that we can enjoy the experience of the hoodie together ... whilst I am still here ... looking forward to another 20 odd years ...but who knows!

Don't have the luxury of a garage, only waterproof covers - so my car can't compare with all your pristine, beautifully presented vehicles (I'm jealous really).

When we meet up, I'll park up 'round the corner' so as not to embarrass any of you!

Thanks for this 'club' ... a childhood wish has now come true!

p.s. my keyboard has struggled - hope spellings are all OK.

All the best to you all for 2014

alanh65

post-12941-0-77082900-1389042504_thumb.jpg

hi thats where i have been going wrong lol i must remeber to try park round corner next time as mine is nothing like some of the others club memebers so your not alone just enjoy the kit its all i am doing.

Hi Alan....welcome to the club. I'm sure you can see from the posts above that this club is full of friendly people who are all very knowledgable and always more than willing to help a fellow member...I've met some of my best mates through rhocar :)

Hope to meet you soon

• Like 1

welcome dude.

its not about its condition.. its about the fact you bought one anyways

mine is by no means a minter I don't polish it every day (ahem tazzmann) :rofl: :rofl:

but by god do I have some fun in it when weather allows. don't hesitate pulling up alongside others.

• Like 1