Malvern Show

fry61

Why is this show not a RHOCaR event ? It's the only kit car show left for us Southeners -- & it's still 91 miles North of us at Stonehenge.

Mileage corrected

Edited by florin metal works

As this show is not listed in the RHOCaR insurance details ( Comm report - June) assumed it's not an "official" RHOCaR meet -- with all the bits & bobs of club equipment available. So what is being done for the Malvern show?

So what is being done for the Malvern show?

Let's first measure the interest in members planning to attend and then plan accordingly....

Website;

http://www.malvernkitcarshow.co.uk/

Show dates; 25th and 26th October

If anyone planning to attend this show, please add your name to this post and Phil / I will start a list.

Andi

David S

Steamer

Bob and Mo

Neil pritch

Markbzero

Edbond

Graham b

Les welsher

Edited by steamer

Let's first measure the interest in members planning to attend and then plan accordingly....

Website;

http://www.malvernkitcarshow.co.uk/

Show dates; 25th and 26th October

If anyone planning to attend this show, please add your name to this post and Phil / I will start a list.

Me

Edit to say. If I have not taxed the kit I will be going tin top. as I cant see any parking charges for 1 day

Andi

Edited by Andi

Valid points Richard & Phil, with-out active support this is another show that will go the way of Exeter & Detling. Use it or loose it springs to mind --- more interest maybe generated if the club actively promoted the show -- leaving it on the back burner wont. I realise the club has a finite resource both in time & capital & that heavy promotion has been allocated to the National meet but all RHOCaR backed shows are over a hundred miles away for us & over 200 for members south-west & south-east of the Midlands.

Plea add me &Mo to the list of those intending to attend MALVERN.

Guest Ian & Carole

I have just tried ringing Grosvenor, but they seem not to be answering their phone at the moment, to find out if there is camping facilities at the show ground.

People do stay over there as it is one of the biggest Caravan and Motor home shows in the country and folk do stay over at that event.

Snap Ian, sent an e-mail earlier to-day asking similar questions. Detling & Exeter were a little bit out on a limb so not the catchment area of Malvern ( or Newark) so hope this show prospers.

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Hi, seen the post on the show . As this show is about 100 miles from me i will be attending the show. 2b will be on sorn so will come in tin top.

Please put me down on the list.

Cheers Neil.